Monday, August 18, 2008

The Harrison Gallery

Landscape Study #387, 4"x4" Oil on Panel, 2012

Ok. So I just removed all the small paintings from this site. Seems like there should be an easier way to remove 52 posts than clicking on them one by one, but I am sure blogger has a good reason for making me do it that way;)

However I have removed them for a good reason; many of them, along with about a hundred NEW ONES (yes people, I have been slaving away lately!) will be included in my upcoming solo show at The Harrison Gallery. You should see them in person of course, because they look better that way and also because we have a pretty cool exhibition format planned, but if you can't make it, the studies will also be available through the gallery website. So if you are interested in seeing them when they get posted there, get on over there and sign up for their mailing list!

The opening reception will be on Saturday, March 3, from 5-7pm and I will be in attendance.